The swing operator is often used successfully on the high street in many locations such as Building societies and Banks. Other users of this operator type are hospitals, colleges, universities, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and health centres to name just a few.
The door leaf can be opened manually or by a touch pad local to the door. Better still we can install a movement detector fitted in place of the touch pad ,this will then give hands free entry or exit through the door. With the addition of door mounted safety sensors and barriers ,the public are protected from coming into contact with the moving door leaf.
Why Choose Us
- Over 20 years experience of installing and repairing door automation
- Independence from the large door companies means we can choose the right product for you
- Regular preventive maintenance contracts to reduce the likeliness of a breakdown.
- We’ve provided automatic doors and gates to hospitals, colleges, universities, shops, offices & banks
- Extensive experience with impaired mobility entrance requirements