Power A Door offer a regular preventive maintenance contract to try to reduce the chance of a breakdown. It is also important that the safety devices that are fitted are maintained and working to the BS7036/EN16005 standard so no injury to users of the doors or gates occurs.
This safety check is important in view of the current personal claims climate and would usually be carried out on a six months rotation.
Why Choose Us
- Over 20 years experience of installing and repairing door automation
- Independence from the large door companies means we can choose the right product for you
- Regular preventive maintenance contracts to reduce the likeliness of a breakdown.
- We’ve provided automatic doors and gates to hospitals, colleges, universities, shops, offices & banks
- Extensive experience with impaired mobility entrance requirements