The sliding door operator is the solution that gives the most usable space around the entrance due to the lack of a swinging door. They are more reliable as there is no wear and tear on a hinge and less abuse as the doors are retracted across a wall or screen.
This type of door is ideal for lobbies with two sets of doors.
The Bi-parting sliding doors operator is the most traditional type with two sections of the door called “leaves” opening in opposite directions at the same time.
This door configuration halves the opening time compared to a single slider and is the most used set up for main entrances in retail or office environments.
Why Choose Us
- Over 20 years experience of installing and repairing door automation
- Independence from the large door companies means we can choose the right product for you
- Regular preventive maintenance contracts to reduce the likeliness of a breakdown.
- We’ve provided automatic doors and gates to hospitals, colleges, universities, shops, offices & banks
- Extensive experience with impaired mobility entrance requirements